Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day off!!

I noticed that I haven't posted since Chanukah, and I decided to do something about that. I am now at Abba's work, my hot chocolate next to me, and I almost finished watching the movie Red (which stands for Retired and Extremely Dangerous). I haven't found the effort yet to do my opinion essay on school uniforms. Why am I not at school? That's a good question!!! Well.......... I couldn't go to sleep last night, and so my mother said that I don't need to go to school, which is okay, since my grade has a field trip today.
Some of you guys know that I gave in a presentation in History, about the beginning of Christianity. It was a slide show, in Hebrew and very informative. :) I am very proud of it, and you if you are interested, email me and I could send you the file! For all English speakers, mommy and I are going to translate it into English, and I will let you know when we finish translating it. When I finish translating, email me, and I will send you the file in English. :) If I don't get an A+ I am going to kill the teacher, because my project is way awesomer to be an A or an A-...
Two nights ago, I went to my friend's Bat Mitzvah. Her Bat-Mitzvah took place in a place called Eretz Me'Bereishit, where you ride camels, make pitas and eat in Avraham Avinu's tent. Because of that, I RODE ON A CAMEL!!!! Do you know how scary it is??? I was riding with my best-friend - Shira, and our camel kept on walking to the edge of cliff(ish), and I screamed so much, Shira lost her hearing for the rest of the camel ride. But............ I RODE ON A CAMEL! Isn't that awesome? Even though camels are quite disturbing it was freakishly AWESOME!
I know everybody is wondering about school and everything, and I have big news: I started learning algebra! Yes, ladies and aliens, it's true! In my mentally gifted class, I am learning how to measure energy. IT'S SO COMPLICATED! I mean, how come things need to be so complicated? Why can't anything be SIMPLE these days??!!
Now I know that everybody who wasn't wondering about school and everything, then your wondering about my running and everything, so - on Friday I ran with Abba 5.5 kilometers! Today I am supposed to run with Abba 5.75k, but I might as will do 6k, right?
That's all for now! BYE!

1 comment: