I know, I know - everybody has been DYING to find out:
YES! 2nd place, while being the youngest, most inexperienced, we got 2nd place! The principal of my school, who told us who one, told us that the 11th graders (who won 1st) won by 8 points!! THAT CLOSE! Even though, we don't get a prize, I am SOOOOOO proud of how well we did! The school's website, is hopefully soon, going to have a video of the show. Only women and girls get to see it, so I am apologizing to all men and boys that you won't be able to see it...
The show was amazing! Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY said that we were great, and they said that the 7th was fighting with the 11th to get 1st place.
Wow - that is incredibly impressive!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and all the great 7th graders who made this possible.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Bette
xoxoxoxo