Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Festival

Or, as you say in Hebrew - Pesssssteevaaaaal... So what is this festival that gets the honor to be my title? I'll explain - every year, in my school, there is this contest between the grades. It is MUCH more complicated than that! Let me explain, there is a certain topic, in which has parts, and each part is each grade. The grade makes up the song (lyrics, musical instruments) and the dance. There are 12 girls in the dance from my grade, and I'm honored to be one of them, since there is a little over 130 girls in my grade. The dancing is in a very high level, so only experienced dancers can participate. I've been dancing and practicing all day long, and very best part of it is....... It has BREAK DANCING! So, people, I am now an official break-dancer! WORK! My friend, who's in the dance can do this cool move (hands on the grounds, elbows bent, head on the ground, feet in the air - ya know what I'm talking about?) and there is a time where girls come and do these cool moves. SO... I do a split and another cool thing. But anyway, I have this HUGE (well, not that big) bruise on my left knee from this move where my knee falls to the floor. I'm telling you - I've just met my bad part of me! WORK! The festival is on Monday, so I've been missing classes to go into the science building, dance, and get bruises on my knees. That's what's been going on!
See ya'll peeps! WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment