Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If you were able to cure a sickness what would it be?

Well, I can't exactly answer that because I would want to say Cancer, but then I would want to say the Common Cold and then I would think of the Chicken Pox. Seriously. What do chicken pox do to you! At least if you have a cold you get to enjoy the little bot of vacation. Chicken Pox are itchy and annoying and painful. Nothing good about it. Well, actually, Ferri has them again. A bad case. Its just that if you have it under the age of 2 you get it again and it is worse, and when she had it, it was very borer-line...
Also, I went running this morning for the 3rd time, and it was the best workout I had EVER had. I am serious. I also went to work with Abba today and that was very fun...
OK, I need to go! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm inspired by all of your running! That's awesome Adina!

    It's an interesting coincidence that you are training for a 5K. Jonah just started practicing for a 5K today! It took him about 45 minutes, but he did almost three miles today. If you learn any good training tip from your personal trainer, please let me know so I can share them with Jonah!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete