Well, if you shared it with someone it won't be secret anymore but whatever. My (un)secret power would be to be able to make something out of nothing. Meaning, if I forget my lunch, I would be able to make my lunch again in less than a second. If I forget my bus card, I would get it. But, I would only be able to use it for a worthy cause, unlike when I would remember that I wanted a candy, but I didn't forget it. Do you understand or does make any sense? Another thing thta I am proud to say is...... (drum-roll please).... I am going to learn how to run! Not that I don't know how to run but I am going to have a personal trainer training me for a 5k run!! Last time I probably ran 1k in the 5k race but I want to do it all, and since Abba can't help me because he doesn't have time, I am going to have a personal trainer! YEAH! I am so excited! We are going to start Monday morning (tomorrow) at 6:30am! YAY!
Happy Purim!
Love you!
Bye!
xoxo!
Adina!
Way to go Adina! And very philosophical of you, "something from nothing".
ReplyDeleteLove,
Abba
Go you girl!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd go for cancer because there are so many different types, so if I could cure cancer, I'd really be able to cure a lot of different problems... plus, cancer's so awful...
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Ferri's chicken pox. It sounds very un-fun. Mizkayna!
Anna