Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Pesach!

Hya everyone!
How are you? So a couple of news flashes -
1. Mommy is sick.......... And I had to turn over the kitchen for Pesach with Abba... Now I am relaxing but she is still sick...
2. The Seder was AWESOME!!! I really loved it, especially the BEST charoset in the world that I made! I will make an effort that next year before Pesach I will post it. Also, like always I was the only one left with Abba when we finished, and that was at 11:00pm. I really hoped we would finish at 1 or something like that.
3. Sara has expanded her vocabulary and she was SO cute! She even said a 5 word sentence, thanks to Philadelphia Chickens and Rhinoceros Tap... (Whoever understands can understand).
4. I have to comment about the comment Grandma Judy gave me about the last post. So Grandma - that is true, but most of them are. And also, all the politicians don't act like themselves, they act like what they're crowds want to.
5. Very interesting - I read an article that is about a boy in Israel, and he saved his money from his Bar-Mitzvah and also by selling stuff by ebay and from that, he bought a little apartment that he renovated. After that, he rented out the apartment and that way he is making like BIG money. He also did an online course about that. That got me thinking. For Bat-Mitzvahs, you usually get Money, Jewelry and Sefarim. I am not sure how much money I get, but I talked with Mommy and Abba about it and I have decided that I am going to invest it. I am also making a business, and I will give you more information later. Anyway, have a great Pesach!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment