But, as I might ad, homework I WANT to do and share with you. So this is my second day of vacation because I am sick, and lately my brother got our family watching the Star Wars movies on youtube. YES! They have them! Mommy and I were talking about that we have not seen the third one where Annikin goes bad. Anyway, we saw it about half an hour ago, and then we started comparing it to Harry Potter! So, if you want to hear it, you can read on, because I am (almost) sure you like either one of the them or both.
1. Luke and Harry are both orphans. What you see from both of them are that they are NOT SCARED, even though they are very very close to their enemy. After all, their enemy killed their parents. You might say that is not true since Darth Vader IS Luke's father, and he didn't kill his mother. If you see Star Wars 6, Obi-Wan-Kenobi tells Luke that Darth Vader betrayed and murdered his father which is true, and with his anger, and with all of his 'trying to save Padme' was actually killing her.
2. Both teachers, Dumbledore and Obi-Wan-Kenobi saw there was a lot of bad in them and tried to keep them away, but failed. After that, they were secretive about it to the next generation (Harry and Luke) and tried to make it right for them. When Luke and Harry find out a little bit and are confused their teachers tell them seeing they can't hide it.
3. Both Annikin and Tom showed significant powers (Annikin - off the scale. Tom - magic powers) and they both were second class people being slaves and orphans.
That was what we talked about, and I am sure there is much more but I wanted to share this with you.
Now, I send this blog to about 15 - 20 people. I want to know how many people actually read it, so if you read this when your done, please press one of the reactions or comment. Thanks!
Also, there is a hole on Star Wars! They made a mistake and I am starter than them! If anyone has an answer, you could tell me. How does Darth Vader know he has a son, because he never no one ever tells him. You could say that he could feel him in the 'force' or his last name was Skywalker! Interesting, huh?
Need to go!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment