Monday, November 29, 2010

Opinions and Seminars

Hello! How are you? I am good but tired, thank god. I was looking at my post, and decided that my last post was a little too random, so I am using this post to show you my real seriousness. Oh, who am I kidding??!!

Last night I went to a overnight seminar that my school organized for my grade, which means 130 screaming 12 year old girls at 4am. I must say that it was a great night! I went to sleep only at 2am and woke up at 5:30am by my screaming roommate neighbors. I heard from some people that they were interested in knowing how my grade fit into my school... Well, friends and family, I don't want to scare you, but I slept in the bathroom. JOKING! 2 out of 5 building in my school are dorms and cafeteria. In my room there were three bunk-beds with hard mattresses, a spacious shower (with no cockroaches!) and bathroom. It wasn't a 5 start hotel, but definitely fine for 130 screaming 12 year old girls. The caterers were OK, I guess, meaning that the food was edible, but last night, I'll say that whoever is dieting couldn't eat anything... The morning food was worse - there was leftover salad and this cereal that I've ever heard of... Other than the food  and that the light fixture broke because of girls being wild it was an AWESOME night! Last night I was walking with my camera taking pictures of my friends - and let me tell you, some of the came out quite weird...

The schoolwork is a lot of work, but that is expected - no? I spent an hour and a half studying for a Torah test Saturday night and, then my teacher tells me the next day that it is pushed off! I could of done other stuff than studying then, and the day after she remembers to tell me that the test is pushed off! I could of actually checked y email or something like that!!!
Now it is time for me to go - so happy Chaunkah! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment