Well, not for me! Did you know that I am making an experiment for a WEEK to not eat any junk food, fast food and anything that you would call unhealthy. Can I tell you something? My best friend and I went out to do some errands together, and we were both planning on stopping at the bakery and getting a Sufganiyah (doughnut with filling), but we went on the day I was not eating any junk food - and that is definitely junk food!!! Do you know how much inner strength I needed? Everybody had at least 2 Sufganiyot, and I had 0!! 0!! I mean, how could Hashem bring into this world something SOOOOOOOOOO unhealthy and SOOOOOOOOO fattening and SOOOOOOOOO good? Seriously....
Now that I have finished complaining, I will go on into good news, bad news, and worse news. I'll start with the good: the good news is that I have totally gone C-R-A-Z-Y!! Moving on to.... the bad news: The bad news is that: I haven't cleaned my room yet! The worse news: I DON'T HAVE ANY! Well, actually, if you count that I am sick right now, than I do have worse news...Most of the dancers in the show looked skinny, but not too skinnym if you know what I mean, except for one who looked anorexic. They were all smiling except for this blond haired one, and as always it was just MAHvelous!
I know that I haven't posted in a while so... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE forgive me. So while I was sick yesterday, Abba told me to watch the movie called Prince of Persia. Now, I have to say - the plot was just STUPID! The fighting was too scary, the romance was too BLAHHY, but overall I enjoyed it even though I was hoping for some comedy it was like: "We must protect the sand!" "I am innocent!" and "Nazam was the one who killed father" and everybody had British accents, even though it was in Persia.
I have to leave now because my mother wants to go on her facebook!
No comments:
Post a Comment