Friday, October 22, 2010

You are now talking to a WINNER!!!!!!! (A loud scream included)

Hello people of earth, mars and Beit-Shemesh!
I am extremely energetic, if you haven't noticed! there is so much to write about that I don't know how to start!!!!! Okay, I have decided that I will start with.... (drums, please...) my special Science program!!! (Loud clapping). Thank you, thank you, thank you. You know that I am a prodigy in school, and that I know more than all of you here. Sooooooooooooo, that qualifies me into THE SCIENCE PROGRAM! Now, I have a VERY hard question for you: What does you learn in this program? EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH! Wrong! I am learning Math (logic), Computers (Animations) AND Physics, which means you are HALF WRONG. Anyway, the program is great! Even though I STINK in logic, and I'd rather learn Robotics than computers, I am soooooooo happy that I am in this program!

Second, even more exciting.................................. THE RACE! (Look at the person nearest you with an impressed impression). That's right, I have run THE race of 3.6 kilometers (IN YOUR FACE), AND, AND I have won a medal (now you are wishing that you NEVER said no to Adina and that you should of asked for her autograph last time you saw her)!!!! I have won 1ST PLACE IN THE 11-12 GIRLS 3.6 KILOMETER COMPETITION! (Now you are running to EVERYBODY you know to tell them that Adina C. Hershberg, age 12 has won the race!). Well, it isn't as glamorous as it seems, because there weren't any other girls ages 11-12 in my group. (Now you are all groaning and looking sad). But not to worry my special friends, you don't know what is going to happen and the future, and I am telling you NOW  that every single person in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE will know me as THE GREAT ADINA CHAVA HERSHBERG, AGE 12.

Whoever didn't read this with the right sound effects has to read it again with feelin'! Good Shabbos people!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Adina Menina! We need to talk!

    First of all, I ALREADY know you as THE GREAT ADINA CHAVA HERSHBERG, AGE 12!!!

    Second of all, YOU RAN A 3.6 K???? You ROCK!!!!!! That is outrageously awesome of you.

    Thirdly, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! on getting into the science program, you prodigy you! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

    Thank you so much for this fabulous, attitudinous update, Adinoosh.

    Love from New Jersey!

    ReplyDelete