Yes, there is always only one day of in everybody's life that is the first day of 7th grade, unless you have to repeat it again. I know you are all dying from suspense about what happened to me. OK, so here it goes:
Yesterday, about noon, my friends and I went on a bus to Chorev to meet our class and our teacher. My homeroom teacher is Gila Berger, and she teaches me Torah and Navi. I am with the 3 girls I asked to be with - Shira, Batya and Devorah. There are 34 girls in my class, all friendly and cute, plus there is two girls whom made Aliyah., one girl was from America, and the other girl was from Paris, France. YES! There is a french girl in my class and I LOVE her accent!!! She is so sweet and cute!! Sadly, I don't get to pick my classes yet, but the building here has an auditorium!!! The school is HUGE! There are four buildings, one of them a science building. I have separate teachers for each class, and some classes like science and PE and History we have different classrooms. Today was pretty much meeting everyone, along with a stupid science class where we learned what what difference between a chair and a tree, but of course the teacher says that we are going to use that information very importantly in the future. The subjects that I have this year is Torah, Tanakh, Halacha, Navi, Emuna (belief), Science, Technology, History, Geography, PE, Math, Art. I have my friends but hopefully, I will make new friends!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo what IS the difference between a chair and a tree? I'm with you, Adinah. This does not sound like a fascinating discussion! How cool that they have a whole science building, though... I'm glad you got to be with the girls you asked for. Good luck making new friends! (o:
ReplyDeletei am sooo excited and happy for you love! enjoy enjoy. it is so wonderful that you have so much ruach for school and this new year.
ReplyDeletexoxo