Wednesday, August 4, 2010

News flashes and more

I have so many things to say that my mind is going crazy, and there will be an explosion, so I better start right now. For all movie classic lovers, I am proud to tell you that I saw Indiana Jones and the Radars of the Lost Ark! As a critic: four and a half star. Well done, well made, well acted. It has drawn me in, as movie should, right amount of suspense, and right amount of drama. I would rate it PG13 for the violence, blood, stupidism, suspense, and drama. Since I am in a phase of mysteries and thrillers, I have to say it was a good choice to watch the last half in the morning. I find the plot made well, but completely stupid and irrational. Well done... How am I as a critic???
Mazel Tov to Bentzi Hershberg for getting engaged with Michal Stavy!!! A couple of things about Michal (not as a critic): A cute, pretty, nice, caring, understanding women, and I definitely need to spend more time with her because I don't know her enough... As I see it, Bentzi is great, so his future wife HAS to be great, and so far I agree with him, that she is AWESOME! Bentzi and Michal, I have a couple of blessings to give you: Bentzi, you were always great with me (I remember sitting on your lap while you reading Harry Potter to me a billion years ago), so I know that you will be great with your children, hopefully. May, both of you, have kids that will give you Nachas, and then they will get married, have kids, and you will have nachas from you're grandchildren too, so on and on and on. That you will never have finance problems, you will have successful marriage, with success. And more to come after you're wedding!!!!!!!
On to the next subject... I am proud to tell you that I have been united with a long lost friend that I only communicated through Apple.com. Yes, I have gotten an iPod touch, 3rd generation, 8GB. It has been great, and I already have 68 apps!!!!!! It has been my new obsession! Whoever has apps to recommend, that are free, are PLEASE welcome to email me...
For all classic book lovers, I have some good news to you too... I will give you an introduction first... I was never to fond of fantasy books, and I found books like Eragon, Pendragon and more unreadable (with an exception for Harry Potter)... But, I have seen the movie 'Prince Caspian' from the Narnia series, and that gave me an inspiration to read the series Narnia. So I have read 'The Magicians Nephew', and even though I don't feel like being a critic now, I have to say that it was a very very good book. I am also reading right now, my dear friends, 'Great Expections' by Charles Dickens.
That is all for now, and may all news, be good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment