Now, that sounds really weird, but I read that in a book - when a girl is taking a school trip to England and her teacher says it when they are on the plane to England. I guess that tells you everything - YES - I AM GOING TO ENGLAND!! If you want to know the story, here it is: My 1 out of 2 BFF - Esti, for her Bat-Mitzvah present from her parents are that she can choose a friend, and together with her friend and her mom they would go to England. It sounds like one of those wacky fantasies - but it's true! I am going this coming Monday for a week and a day. I am so excited! If everyone is wondering what we are doing - so, we I am going to arrive in her house Sunday night, since we would have to leave early the next morning. We will arrive early afternoon in England, and we are going to tour London (YAY!!) - I am SOOOOOOOO taking me camera and 1,000,000,028 AA batteries. After that, that night or something like that - we are going to go to this resort called 'Center Parks' which has 4 parts. We are going to stay there and do all this cool stuff! For Shabbos we are going to stay at Esti's grandparents. On Saturday night, we are supposed to see something great. Also, it is going to be SO SO SO SO cold - so I am supposed to bring gloves, hats, and scarfs - wow!
Well, about rain, it is going great in Israel, it was pouring when I was waiting for the bus!!
Abba - I miss you! I also miss everyone else!
Last thing - if you want to know more at Elveden in Center Parks where we are staying at - here is a link -
That's so weird about the link - here it is:http://www.centerparcs.co.uk/villages/elveden/index.jsp
ReplyDeleteActually, the country you now live in is a great deal older, at least in terms of an interesting history.
ReplyDelete