Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hippies

That is the word my friends are into! There is always SOMETHING that my friends are into. One time it's the song 'Party in the U.S.A' (UGH!!!!), another time it's the singer 'Demi Lovato' (DOUBLE UGH!!!!) and a different time it's about the Apple Ipod. So it all started when my BFF (my best-friend-forever) saw me gluing a piece of paper where I wrote the word Peace nicely, and called me a Hippie (as a joke). Then, while my class was in English Period, she told my friends about it. So I asked them why they were calling me a hippie. They said because I wanted Peace. Seriously. I asked them if THEY wanted peace in the world, smacking it hard back on their faces. I just thought that was just HILARIOUS! Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know how much of them ACTUALLY know what a hippie is. Peace.
Now I have a question for you all and answer - either comment or send me an email - WHAT is the REAL point of going on Pointe shoes?
Peace!
Adina

4 comments: