I have some great news!!!!!!!!!! - I GOT INTO CHOREV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means I am going to the 3rd best school in all of Israel!! You know, just to think of that, sounds extremely cool!!! So here is what's new:
1. Ferri is learning about Vivaldi in Gan - isn't that just adorable?? She is learning it in this music program. Imagine it. The world would be a MUCH MUCH better place if kids were learning about Classical Music at 5 years old... Look, I admit, I didn't know about Vivaldi till I was 7 or 8 years old, when I went to a Ballet/Modern show with the music of the 4 seasons.
2. I am going to ENGLAND in 26 days!!! This is TO TO TO TO awesome! Imagine this: A cute 11 and a half girl with her best-friend and the best-friends mom touring London! How awesome is that??? I am, I have to admit, a little bit nervous. I first got scared that I will need a Visa to get in (which I don't), and then I got freaked out that of all these stuff. BUT, other then that I am SO SO SO SO SO SO excited! I am also a nervous that I'll get all shy, and I won't FIT IN with my best's friends mom. But you know what, I am not that nervous about that anymore. First things first, she lets me call her by her first name, and who knows how many hours I was at their house. It is also cool that I will set foot on 3 CONTINENTS this year!!! and also the coolest ones (sort of) - North America, Europe and Asia. Isn't that groovy? 3. Yosef is reading 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' in Hebrew. He is SO into it! You know how I know it? He walks around sometimes reading it - and you know what? I wanted to call Obama or whoever and make it a National Holiday, or give 'Diary of a Wimpy kid' a medal or something... Not that him reading is something bad.
4. Have you heard of the magazine YALDAH? Well, it is a magazine made BY Jewish girls and read BY Jewish Girls, and every year girls send out applications to be on their Eitorial Board. I did!!! And I didn't get in... It was so sad... I had all my hopes up, and all they did was bring them down. JUST JOKING! I mean, I was disappointed...
Love,
Adina
No comments:
Post a Comment