I miss vacation... I miss learning... I miss loving school... I miss having battery in my camera... I miss EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I know, I know, I should be grateful that I saw all my family in Israel the past two weeks for the 2 Bris-Milas (Mazel Tov x2 and great names x2!!), but its not my fault my parents decided to move to this boring old little town called Beit-Shemesh (BIG offense to you, Beit-Shemesh)!!!!!!!!!!! Its not my fault the 14 bus ALWAYS COMES 7 HOURS LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not my fault that I am not learning anything (except for computers class - what do you have to do - Word2007 is GROOVY!)!!!!! Its not my fault I was born in May!!!!!! Its not my fault I don't have a birthday every month and a bat-mitzvah every year!!!!! Its not my fault I have had a cramp in my foot for 3 days!!!!!!!!!OK, OK, OK, OK, I will STOP!!! I will look at the bright side of life... Let me think... um......... um........ um........... got nothing.......... JUST JOKING!!!!!!! I have the CUTEST sisters (not to mention annoying), I go to dance class 3 times a week (and the rest of the week I can't walk) and I am IMPROVING (with much pain I would add), there is a little candy store across of my school, which is good because I have to wait 1/2 an hour for the bus to come!!! Don't worry!!!!!!! I ONLY have nothing!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(!!!!!!!
Can you tell I am depressed????????????????????????????????? You know why??????????? Also???????????? BECAUSE YOUR NOT SENDING ME EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!! You know what I get???????????? Junk mail (if you don't send this to 1000 people in the next 1000 minutes you'll never marry someone, and if you do you will find on your doorstep the next day a 10000000000000000000 dollar bill) from my friends!!!!!! THEY are the ones that care about me!!! AND I see them every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who I DON'T see everyday??? Guess who is not sending emails???
Don't worry!!!!!!!!!!!! I still love!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Adina
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment