Thursday, December 17, 2009

7th day of Chanukah!

Hey!
I am finally finding out that everyone is reading my blog but they don't comment or something like that. Yesterday Gramps, Nana, Yosha-bear and I went to 'Ir David' (The city of David) in the Old city in Jerusalem. I had SO SO SO much fun there! I told mommy all about it, and Be'ezrat Hashem, that will be one of the hikes around my Bat-Mitzvah (day before, day after).
Last night we had a party with Mommy's cousins in Jerusalem - Chana Chassia, Gedalia, Yaakov, Nechama, Yonatan, Gabbie (my NEW NEW cousin - Mazel Tov!), Chezky, Malka, Yehuda and Gedalia's cousin - Arlene. We played dreidel, where I didn't do to well, but on the final round where the all the chocolates and the peanuts were in, I got a Gimmel, so I won.
I know this is short, but I want to start writing more often, because I love it so much. I will never have nothing to write about so-
Bye!

-------------------
Adina Hershberg
עדינה הרשברג

No comments:

Post a Comment