Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chanukah, Chanukah

Hi!
I am great, thanks for asking. If you happen to be bored, sitting on the couch with you computer on you (like me) this is for you, or if you are not in any of those positions, this is for you to!
Chanukah has been going REALLY great! Thanks Grandma Bette, Grandpa Paul, Grandma Judy, Grandpa Saul, Mommy, Abba and Grandma Bev, who gave me presents already. This morning Mommy had to go to work, so I needed to watch Ferri. Well, it WAS a paid baby-sitting job, but I didn't really have a choice. We took a bus to the shopping center, and had bagels/pizza/ice cream/chocolate milk/juice. After that we did sticker shopping for Ferri, which has the coolest Sticker Album around. Other then that we got a treat for Yosef, batteries, and matching headband for both of us. We also have quite a plan for this week: Tomorrow morning Monday - a couple of my friends and I will read Shakespear's play - Macbeth. Tuesday night - Naomi Adler's concert!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!! Wednesday - dinner B"H with the Shofnoss. Thursday - Chanukah Party at Ruth and Shuli's Shuli's!!!! On Friday I am going to take the 'Mivchan Knisa' - Entrance Exam at my first choice school - Chorev for Middle School/Junior High School!!!!! For anyone who is interested to know about 'Chorev' - First - it is the top 3rd school in the country!!!! Second - uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, ask Mommy and Abba!!!!
Other then all of the bad news about school this year - I have some GOOD news!! I have an enrichment class in Science!! YAY!!!!!!!!! You don't understand - I have been SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO bored in school, it is freaky!!!!!! Isn't it groovy???!!! It's so radical that I am talking 70s again!!! It is like sooooooo Far Out!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!
OK, and now folks, it is 2:09pm and we are moving on to the MUSIC section (music in backround)!!! And thank you Adina Hershberg for letting me interview you! So, what artists are you into right now??
Adina: Thank YOU, for letting me into this show! So, as a preen, all of my friends are into Camp Rock, Justin Beiber, Hannah Montana and pop stars around the world. I, for one, like Natasha Bedingfield, Matisyahu, Jason Mraz, Taj Mahal, Alvin and the chipmunks, Gad Elbaz, Udi Davidi, Naomi Adler and Tchaikovsky.
Adina: Oh WOW! Now what song is your favorite? Well, One Day by Matisyahu - and Rochot Tovot of Udi Davidi - .
Thanks Adina Hershberg (Lots if clapping)!!!
OK, got to get of... gtg! bb! ttyl!
Love,
Adina

No comments:

Post a Comment