I am not joking. But, of course, my school is cruel and are keeping me in jail for 3 more weeks. Well, I am lucky. I miss 5 days of 19 days because of my trip.
Yesterday was my last dance class till September, and I was very sad. But there is good news: I asked my teacher when I can go on point, and she said that maybe next year I am going to go on POINT!!!!!!!! I am so excited! So, I am going to work extra extra hard.
Abba and Mommy explained to me about Michael Jackson, since I heard about his death. I saw pictures of him, and I tell you, I am SO SO grossed out! Abba showed me 'motown' (and I agree with Abba, is a terrible song) where he made up the moonwalk. Then Abba showed my on youtube 'Bad' and got reminded of "Weird Al" Yankovic and showed "Fat" and "Eat it" and then (has nothing to do with Michael Jackson) "Smells like Nirvana" and I could not stop laughing, it was SO SO funny. Always when I think about it I crack up!
Also, I went with Mommy to Jarusalem today and went to a used bookstore, fabric store, "Misadat Chen" (restaurant) and Ben Yehuda. At the used bookstore I got book (duh, I got blankets), at the fabric store I got fabric for myself for a skirt I am about to sew (you might see it on the trip), and got 2 of my friends birthday presents.
I had a great time with you sweetie!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mommy
On point - very exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing that skirt!
ReplyDeleteI actually love Michael Jackson's dancing.
Love you much,
Grandma Bette
xoxoxoxox