Thursday, July 16, 2009

Only 2 days in till I go 2 America!!!

Yes, friends, I am going to America in 2 days (Well, if you are reading it on July 16,2009, that is)!!!! I am SO SO SO excited! I am leaving on July 19 and coming back on August 7. If you guys want to keep in touch, either e-mail me or call my on my American Cell phone (YES!!!!! I actually have a cell phone in till August 7!!!!!!!): 0141-301-448-9974 (but without the 0141 if you are in America). I would rather phone calls in the evening!!! So, anyway, if you want to prove to me that you really care about me, either call or e-mail (or skype) and I will believe you that you really care about me. I am so happy that I have a cell phone that I already know the cellphone by heart (but, unfortunately, not the number). If you are a relative that I will see the next three weeks, and that you want me to call you on the plane after I land/not call you at all/call before I leave, send me an e-mail at adinamenina@gmail.com.
The other good news is that tomorrow is my LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I was scared I wouldn't be able survive 5th grade (really, I am not joking).
Well, whatever you do COMMENT please!!!!
For those in America - I hope to see you soon!!!
For those in Israel - I will miss you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you - nesiya tova! Nicki, Jason, and Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are totally excited about your visit!
    Gradpa Saul

    ReplyDelete