Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Math Test!

Well, you know this year has been very hard for me from all of my pressure, and I was not getting 100s all in a row, so I'd like to celebrate my math test in geometry (which I hate) for getting an 100. Yay!!!

6 comments:

  1. What is this all 100's in a row stuff?!? No wonder you're under pressure.
    And what is this about hating geometry?!?! Geometry can be WAY COOL!!!!

    And MAZELTOV on the great test score!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love, Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Adina!
    Love,
    Grandma Bette
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Judith... Geometry can be awesome... All that gorgeous architecture out in the world... geometry... and interestingly designed drink containers and city planning and the shapes of automobiles and planes... not ALL geometry, but it's in there...

    Nicely done, Adinah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Adina - and I agree with Grandma Judy - 100s in a row is not necessary - TOO MUCH PRESSURE! Just do your best, that is all any of us and Hashem want for you!

    LOVE YOU TONS!
    Nicki

    ReplyDelete