Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pics!

On the left - a view from the hike last week. And the picture of the class, I also zoomed in.




3 comments:

  1. What a terrific blog update! You look so happy and beautiful in the pictures and your classmates are a wonderful group. So what is that structure in the top picture? It's a fabulous piece of architecture.

    I know what you mean about substitute teachers. Of course, I remember that we used to get away with a lot of crazy things when we had subs... We'd tell them that we were supposed to have extra recess periods and things like that. It was usually lots of fun, though some subs didn't want to work very hard so we fell behind on our school work.

    Anyway, keep posting....

    Love, Grandpa Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hullo, Adinah!

    Is that a church or a monastery or WHAT? SO pretty.

    It's so great to see you and your classmates looking so happy and enthusiastic. All of your smiles make ME smile!

    Wish I could come see you dance at the end of the month... xo!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures Adina. What nice things to do for your teacher and i am excited for you to be in the youth group now. Some of my best memories are from the fun i had in Youth group.

    ReplyDelete