Sunday, December 14, 2008

AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!

Do you know how much tests I had this year not including book reports and spelling tests? I had 12 tests!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh! You know how much is planned? 2!!!!! I had a 'Bat Mitzva' amount of tests! You know how much I got back? 5! Isn't that Chutzpa? I did not even get a test back that I did on October 10th!

You want to hear something cool, I mean I think it is good for me: the past 7 weeks I have only lost weight! The rest I stayed the same! Don't even ask! I will NOT tell you what my weight is. Except the one and only Judi Levine! (
Judi - DO NOT tell them!).

Another cool thing - This year in Hebrew class I have free writing time. Isn't that great? Now you will know where my writing comes from. Anyway, I am up to my 4th chapter. Don't worry, I also wrote a song, wrote another paragraph and a story. Also, I have EVERYTHING planned. I know exactly what is going to happen. I got about 3 million ideas from 3 billion different authors. For instance: I got an idea from J.K. Rowling - I already planned in advance, she did it too! I got an idea of riddles from another Israeli author. As you can see. I have some LIFE!

Love,
Adina

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until your Hebrew writing gets translated so I can read it, too!
    Love,
    Grandma Bette

    ReplyDelete