Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happening - more, more, more. Too MUCH!!!!!

Okay, here is what picture is what. The picture that has 4 girls in it is from top to bottom, Left to right - Rina, Shira, Batsheva, and Tikva.
The cake is from the surprise party we made for the teacher when she came back with her sprained ankle. It says: Blessed healer of the sick (I would not say it, mommy told me. Ahm, ahm).
Sara looking back and just being CUTE!
That boy is my cousin Amichai, being adorable.
And Yosha Bear bringing out a birthday cake for my uncles Bentzi and Shuli.
Love,
Adina
P.s. I also wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the presents you gave me! The books: "The tales of beetle the bard", the 2nd "Septimus Hip" book of the series, and "The tale of 2 wagons and other stories". Also, the watch which I am wearing right now and a jewelry box. THANKS to Grandma Judy, Grandpa Saul, Chana Chassia, Gedalia, meme, jojo, gramps, nana, mommy and abba.
This is a whisper messege. Don't worry - Grandma Bette and Grandpa Paul - I will bring you up, after all I am openning one of the presents tonight (got the messege? Hint: there is 2) Whoever figures it out will e-mail me I will give them a prize (I am not joking).

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and the post... but I have no idead what the answer is! Hope you're having lots of Hanukah fun!
    Love,
    Grandma Bette
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete