Well, guess where that is from - no, of course not Cecilia Bartoli, I mean like - DAH! It is not Chaim Dovid the singer. I will give you a guess: it is from the song: "Life's been good to me so far", but still, you got to get the singer right (NOT the Singer sewing machine). Okay, Okay, Okay, it is (dam, ditidam, dam, dam, it's trumpets but I need to borrow one) the one and only Joe Walsh!!!!!
'it's NOT fair', 'your really mean', 'it's really not nice', 'you always give everything to my sibs and never to me', 'he only get 190 shekels for allowance and I get a half of a shekel'. Okay you got the point. Now, where I was? Well, oh right - I have gotten so far (get ready) 16 books for Chanuka!!! Here is the other thanks: Grandma Bette, Grandpa Paul, Grandma Bette, Grandpa Paul, Grandma Bette, Grandpa Paul!!! See, See, See? I can't complain but sometimes I still do (Waaaahhhhh, Waaahhhh) because you are here reading it!!!!!
Now, I have something to tell you, Judi Levine - we have an appointment on Monday, right? Grandma Bette and Grandpa Paul - How's your house and you? Grandpa Saul and Grandma Judy - How's you and your house? Nana and Gramps - Your darling grandchildren are happy your reading this. Meme and Jojo - Lets see how we are related: My uncle's wife is your daughter. Wow - that Wacky, or Groovy, or Cool, or Cool dude, or cool dudet! My uncles that I always forget your order or your names - (just bustin' your chops). Eliana, Amichai, Lev - you are too cute! Dara and Jake - When in the world are we going to see eachother? Okay, I will not do every person I know, but you get the idea.
By the way - No one is writing comments (another complaint)!
You ask how we are and how's are house? Well, all are doing great. We've spent our long Christmas weekend going to movies, cooking, making sorbet and ice cream with Grandpa's new ice cream maker... and Grandpa Paul is looking mighty cool moving big rocks and building a wall with his brand new wheel barrow.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma bette
xoxoxo
You are such a funny girl. I love reading your blog. You are so energetic and wonderful. I hope to see you all very soon!
ReplyDeleteAdina you are 2 funny, all we can do is pray for the chayalim!! its very sad :-(
ReplyDelete