Hey!
I just got back from a loooooooooong day of school, with lots of rehearsals for the show that is going to be tomorrow. Why don't you know about it? Well, it is a mother/daughter event where the girls make a play and dance. I am dancing (duh)! I even have a solo 'en pointe' that is like 15 seconds long. The dance is not on a high level, but I'm excited to put on a leotard, make-up and a smile, because it is long overdue! I haven't performed in about two years so I'm extra excited!
I need to make a correction on what I posted last post. The sun is not made out of Plasma, but is in the mode of Plasma. So is lightning!
Abba is away, so that means PARTY! But it doesn't mean that I don't need to do homework, so I need to go now...
Last thing: I have a question for you guys: What did you want to be when you were a child? How did that influence your work now?
BYE!
Well as a child I went through many career ideas... but believe it or not by the time I was 12 and in 6th grade my career choice was - social worker! What career are you interested in?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Bette
xoxo