Friday, April 22, 2011

Esperanza Spalding

Anyone heard of her? She is a relatively new artist/singer. Her genre is Jazz, she writes all the songs herself and plays the bass in all of her songs. Esperanza has two albums - 'Esperanza', and her second - 'Chamber Music Society', which is her 'harder and more advanced CD'.

What do I think of her? First, she has a BEAUTIFUL voice! And her music is real music. I love her music! Personally, I like her 'Esperanza' CD better, and I decided to introduce you to her music. Here is a few of her great songs (just press it the name of the song, and it will bring it to the song):
  1. Precious - live
  2. I Know You Know - live.
  3. Ponte De Areia - live
 Anybody that has any other songs that they especially like by Esperanza Spalding, I would love to hear! If you listened to all of those, you will get a little idea of what her music is like. What do you think? Isn't she great or what?

 Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment