Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm sick............

Yes, that is true, unfortunately, but fortunately I have to tell you about a couple of cool stuff. First things first, I learned how to play Chess. You might ask my why, so there is a couple of answers. First of all, Abba brought a set from America, so I decided there is a chance. Also, I was fed up that Abba would always play with Yosef and I wanted him to play with me. If you want to know what I thing about it - I think it's a great game but WAY TO S........L...........O...........W......... I've played 2 games, which I lost in both, but taking a lot of the opponents pieces with me. I am pretty proud of myself, though I don't know if I want to continue.
Another AWESOME game is called Bananagrams, and it is sort of like scrabble but faster and better. You get 21 tiles, and you have to set them up like in scrabble, but you don't take turns and you can take stuff apart. If you finished all of the tiles - you won, in short. Mommy LOVES this game. So do I.
Bye!
Hugs and Kisses!

2 comments:

  1. We can play when we visit. We can play "blitz" where you have five seconds to move, so the game moves quickly. My father and I learned to play chess when I was in fifth grade and we had many good times together.
    Grandpa Saul

    ReplyDelete