Yes, yes, yes, it's true!!!!!!!!! I know!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOo exciting! Those in Israel should get it today or tomorrow and those in the rest of the universe - later this week. OK, so lets go to news:
1. You might be asking me what's new with the chess. So, what I could say is that I have gotten better, but I am still so bad, that in a game that I played with my friend we both ended up with only a king in each side. Talk about embarrassing!
2. I ran 10 minutes this morning with my trainer!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! It was with 2 uphills AND it was a 1.30 kilometers. Which is 0.8 miles, if your wondering.
3. It is sooooooooooooooooo hot, and it's only May!!!!!!
4. I am counting down the days to the upcoming events!
5. I just learned a new word: Splendiferous! It is an awesome word!
6. As you know or as you don't know, I read the Harry Potter series out loud to Yosef. So, in short we are proud to say that we finished the 3rd Harry Potter book and we started the 4th!
7. School is a huge disappointment.... You want to hear a conversation between me, my best friend and my science teacher? (Shira's my best friend)(everything is supposed to be in Hebrew):
Teacher: What school are you going to next year?
Me and Shira: Chorev in Jerusalem
Teacher: Wow! Uch, that means we really need to get going with the work because Chorev has high standards...
(Me and Shira nod)
Teacher: Did you learn about the body (Biology)?
Me and Shira: No....
Teacher: Wait a second, your saying that you didn't learn anything in 4th and 5th grade about the body?
Shira: We learned about the teeth.... With a different teacher...
Me: Yea, it was in 2nd grade. (stiffening a laugh)
Teacher: Oy, Oy, Oy... As you know, it's not my fault, you should have learned it, and we have 10 more weeks of school and we need to finish the subject about light and sound AND do Biology.... Oy, Oy, Oy....
Me: So what are we going to do?
Teacher: Well, I guess I will need to teach you something... We'll start next week Monday...
Monday:
Teacher to class: Where is the Brain? Where is the Heart? What do the Muscles do? How many fingers do we have?
Next week:
Teacher to Class: How do you draw a body? What does the heart do? Give me examples of how almost all of the parts work together...
End!
Seriously..... That was how it was? We could seriously be learning something more interesting and harder!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment