Saturday, April 3, 2010
Adina!!!! Is a Ballerina!!!!!!!!!!
That is what Ferri is singing right now, and she asks me - do you want to become a ballerina? I said yes, not meaning that it is possible for different reasons. I have a question for you guys - and if you answer it will prove to me that your reading my blog because I send it to like 24 people and I highly doubt that even half of them read it. No offense. OK, so the question is - if you get to travel in any place in the world ans see - where would it be and why? Either comment or email me. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adina -
ReplyDeleteThat is a very hard question! My travel list is SOOOO long that it is hard to choose. I think I would like to go to the Galapagos Islands to see the very interesting animals that live there, before the oceans rise and cover them up.
Love, Grandma Judy
I would like to go back to Florence, and I would like to visit Spain, and I would also like to spend time in New York again...I wouldn't mind spending some time in the Northeast US. I wouldn't mind France either, and I'm sort of curious about Ireland.
ReplyDeleteWell, I was going to say the exact same thing as Grandma Judy! About 15 years ago I made a list of 50 places I would like to go - now I've been to many on the list... and many that weren't even on the list. Some of the top places I'd like to see soon are Turkey, Greece, Prague and maybe some countries in Eastern Europe - how about you?
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
I have no idea what my answer to that questions would be...
ReplyDeletebut i want you to know i read you blog ;-)
btw i'm nechama....
ReplyDeleteThe place I would most like to go to is Iraq and Iran, to see the ancient cities. This is obviously impossible. I would also like to go to St Petersburg in Russia to see the Hermitage museum; Costa Rica for the wildlife, go up the Amazon; go to Angor Wat, and travel in Spain.
ReplyDelete