Hi Friends!!
Now, when I wanted to tell you all about my trip to America, but I never got to it... So now, we are going to move on: so in any normal email they would ask me how am I doing and I would write "great" and go on in till the end of the century about what is going on. SO, I am great and here is whats going: Yosef joined the world of great yet dangerous world of internet, and gets more emails that I get in one day - so people - how come I forgot your name? Grandma Judy and Grandpa Saul are here and we are having tons of fun!! They brought me (the one I paid and ordered)an 8gb ipod nano with video AND video camera, here is the link if you don't believe me (the ipod with video camera is like a week old): http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_nano?mco=MTAyNTQwMTM. Awesome - isn't it?? We also got a tiny little bright pink netbook to replace our mac laptop, which I am using right now!! The only annoying part of it is that you can't put in CDs or DVDs so I have to use Abba's computer to put on music. Speaking of music I already have 220 songs on my ipod including 2 CDs that Grandma and Grandpa brought. One is the new Matisyahu CD - Light. Here is one of the songs that I love that is called "One Day": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50Yf7hFnhA. I also got a Jason Mraz CD called: "We sing, we dance, we steal things" with the song I love "I'm Yours". Got to go on a hike. Bye!
Copy and paste the links!!! Sorry...
ReplyDeleteWhat about the visit with us? you dont talk about it?
ReplyDelete