Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am going back to Israel tomorrow night!

Last post I was REALLY REALLY excited that I was going to America, I have had a great time but now I am ready to go home... I will tell you what happens either by the posts (if I get up to it) or by phone/e-mail.
I really miss my parents and my family, but I am having and had SO SO much fun.
Right now I am in New-York (the state), at Nicki and Jason Nevarez's house (Mommy's cousins) with three-year-old Ethan which is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Nicki's Sister Joanna and her boyfriend are here. Also Nicki's mom Sue, and her husband John, and Nicki's father Doug are here inthe house. If were up to this, we also have the Nevarez's dog - Marti (the very big one), and Joanna's dog - Lola (the very medium one).
Th flights have been really good, and I have had tons of fun with everyone, which is what I really came for.

1 comment:

  1. Adina,
    It was SO WONDERFUL to see you!!!! I'm glad to hear the rest of your trip was great, too. I'm looking forward to your next blog! xo, Anna

    ReplyDelete