Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's new?

Well, purim was great! I gave out a lot of Mishloach manot, and got a lot of it too. Then we had lunch downstairs from our house with 3 more families. All the fathers got so drunk! They started dancing in front of everyone and yelling and it looked like they had lots of fun. The thing was that I was freaked out! Abba got so drunk that he just lye down on the middle of the road AND when I asked him what his password was for his computer - he told me! Than they day after it was Sara's English birthday! The day after that, Grandma Bette and Grandpa Paul came from America. I came home half an hour late form school (because of the stupid bus), but I was still just as happy to see them. They gave me the movie "Carissa stands strong" - an American girl movie. Thank you grandma and grandpa! Shabbos was pretty nice. A lot of Frisbee playing and hanging out. On Sunday and Monday I did not go to school because grandma and grandpa only came for 4 days. On Sunday we went to this little art store where you can make arts and crafts. I got a glass plate and I decorated. I am going to give it to Grandma Bette and Grandpa Paul, but since we left it at the little store because it was a little wet, I will send it a little late, with a little sorry. Then we came home and had home made pizza! After that Grandma and Grandpa took me out for some shopping - 2 tank-tops and 2 skirts. THANK YOU!!!! The next day we went to "Givaat HaTurmusim" - a gorgeous hill with tons of flowers and had a hike there - it was great! Then after a few hours grandma and grandpa took Yosha-bear and Ferri to get toys at the toy store. Yosha-bear got the Soccer game and Ferri got this toy sewing machine and accessories. Then we went to Pinati - a REALLY good Israeli restaurant! Grandma and Grandpa left the next morning - boo hoo hoo!
That is it for now! Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment