Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stopping to clean for JUST 2 seconds (just joking mommy)

As you can see from the title is that I have been working like a house elf (the understanders will understand)! Well, to tell you the truth, not really... But don't tell mommy! Today was my first day of Pesach vacation!! Doesn't that totally rock dudes (or dudets)?? Today I went to a BIG field trip with my youth group - Ariel (rocks) with my group - it's called Nitzanim (rocks even more) with the one and only ME (rocks the most)!!! My foot is SO SO sore!! The actual hike was very good! Everytime I had my English class the past month my friends and I would make a signal (like s.o.s).
I did once: "G.U.O.O.J" (get us out of jail [school]). So this time I am doing now: "I.A.B.O.O.M.G" (I am bored out of my guts), so guys, I mean dudes, I mean dudets, I mean crazy people, I mean punkies. AAAAAAHHHHHH! I don't know what I am doing! I meant that if you have any ideas for what to do (not including stuff that I am not alowed to do), tell me! I mean mua, I mean Adina. WOW! I am actually crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Adina - Did you really climb all those rocks? ;-)
    Love, Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the house elf comment!! Dobby :)

    ReplyDelete