I am very sorry to announce the death of a very good friend of ours, Mr. Summer Vacation. A loving, caring person, who makes everyone feel free. We will especially miss his way to make the weather beautiful, the beach fun and sleeping in late possible. The burial will be at your local high-school on September 1st, to mourn for such a beloved person. R.I.P
Yes, this summer was the longest summer I have ever had, but it felt the shortest! There were trips to America, camping at the beach, slumber parties and a VERY messy room. New clothing, books, movies and more came along. What did you do in the summer? Of course, if I started talking about the summer I would never finish, but I'll tell you a couple of highlights. I just came back from a slumber party at my BFF's house with a couple of other friends, and somehow we ended up eating peanut butter at 1:30AM. Also, it so happened to be that we saw a great movie - Deja Vu! I mean, like, WHOA! I am also going to complain about a movie I saw at the movie theater called Super 8. Ever heard of it? Well, I saw the trailer and it looked REALLY good! In short it about a bunch of teenagers who are filming a movie together film a train crash, which was supposedly an accident. Then, after the mysterious train crash people start disappearing and only those teenagers are putting the pieces together. Sounds cool right? But, NOOOO, so guy had to ruin it in the end with (ready for a spoiler??) an ALIEN. I mean, seriously? Can't it be some crazy scientist who's gone bad???
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi - so... HI!
And now.... GOODBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment