- They aren't going to see my wedding - so why should I see their wedding?
- ITS JUST A WEDDING! Not moshiach coming....
- Shouldn't Kate and William want their privacy???? How would you feel if 80% of the world or close to that is watching your wedding???!!!
480 billion euro = 712 billion dollars = 2.4 TRILLION shekels.
WOW! It's true. No rumor. The rumor I did hear - Kate did her makeup! She is frugal :) if it is true. I was thinking - I have no problem with having a BIG wedding and HUGE celebrations, but these numbers above are way too big for my liking. I mean, there are children in Africa that don't have a school to go to and what to eat! There are so, so many people that are starving, sick people with horrible sicknesses like cancer that can't be cured now and so many problems in this world. Who is going to pay for that??? Even 300 billion euro would make a huge difference.
Disagreements? Comments? Please email!
No comments:
Post a Comment