1. I know there is no spaces between the lines on the posts, FYI I have been aware of it, and I am trying to solve it.
2. The Hershberg family finally got our computer back - thanks to Gramps!!! He figured out every thing. I guess it helps to be an artist sometimes. Because sometimes there are paintings that need a final touch, and artists somehow find out what the final touch should be, anyways, THANX!!!
3. Baruch Hashem, the war ended between Israel and Gaza, but I also think that Israel should still bomb Gaza after they have done to us. Well, also, I am not so nervous anymore. But those Arabs still get on my nerves.
4. Believe it or not, I fell on my foot on Shabbat, and I could not put any weight on my foot since then. I went to the Doctor Yesterday morning and he said that I have a sprained foot. He also said that if tomorrow it still hurts when I put my weight on my foot, I should get an X-ray done. That day I went to work with mommy with an ace bandage on my right foot and missed school. Boy, were everyone was so caring!!! When mommy and I came home I went on a Piggy-back ride on mommy's back on the stairs leading to my house. Today it till hurt, so I got an X-ray. Then mommy and I went back to the doctor, and he said that was NOT a brake, and boy, was I relieved! If your asking hoe I got up those stairs leading to my house (36 steps to be exact), here is the answer: I went again on a Piggy-Back ride on Abba this time. I guess there is a good side for everything because Dr.Benuck wrote a note for my Gym teacher that I can not do gym class for a week. I am SO happy! I really want to thank Mommy and Abba and Yosef and Ferri and Sara for being there for me the past few days! I really owe you guys!!!! If there is new news about my foot, don't worry - I will tell you!
5. In my school for 5th grade and 6th grade there is a special Science class for girls that are good in Science, and I got picked, and I am one of four girls that got picked. OUT of the 32 girls in my class. Guess what were learning??? CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! I am learning about acids, and I think it is amazing!!!
6. This year there is this thing for 5th graders that we do for a couple of weeks: we have swimming classes. We have them because some girls in my class do not know how to swim, but most of the girls know how to swim so they just practice. Fortunately I am in the Practicing kind and not in the learning how to swim kind.
7. On this Wednesday there is a Chinese Auction for charity, and I bought tickets with my own money!!! I hope I win something!!!
8. I did some research: That from Israel to Philadelphia is 9,321.74 kilometers!!! Also that Israel to Kansas city is 10,609.46 kilometers!!! Also that from Israel to Palo-Alto is 13,004.46 kilometers!!! Isn't that cool?
The end!
Thank you for letting me waste your time!
Thank you for letting me waste your time!
Adina what I'd like to know is what do you do after you tally the results of the polls - do we win prizes, or get free facials or something?
ReplyDeletelove,
Nana
What is a Chinese auction?
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Saul