Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I told you I will tell you!

Well, I did! I came home at 9:15pm last night with crutches (!) and those 15 minutes at the 9:15pm, Abba and I were trying to figure out the best way to hop up those 36 steps. Here is what happened: well, while we were waiting ( Abba and I ) in the waiting room Abba called this place were they save crutches, wheelchairs and so on. And guess what? They were out of crutches! There was one more place that could of had crutches, but it did not open till 8:30pm! So we went then, and if they did not have crutches we would have to go to Jarusalem! Well, thank god I do have crutches. A lot of people asked where it was broken. Well, finally last night the Doctor explained it to my father. While he was explaining he was pressing on my foot to know where it hurt the most, so I was in a lot of pain, so I did not exactly listen. Though I know that Abba knows! When all my friends sign there name on the cast I will take pics and put it on this blog. By the way Grandma Judy - my cast is brown, just joking! It is white, well I am happy about that because you can see what people wrote on the cast.

1 comment:

  1. So let's see a picture of you, with the cast, on the crutches, hobbling around!
    Heal quickly, love, Nana

    ReplyDelete