Hi!
Well, my doctor called this morning saying that in the end it IS a brake. So half an hour ago I came home from the orthopedist with a cast on. I will have the cast for 2 weeks, and if I see you, you are welcome to sign my cast! If you want, e-mail me , and I will right your name on the cast as if like you wrote it. I am getting crutches later tonight, and tomorrow I might be going back to school.
Love,
Adina
Dear Adina, so sorry to hear, but at least you've got a real diagnosis and now you know why you couldn't put your weight on your foot and why it was hurting you so. A cast must be a drag, I never had one. But I'll be glad to sign yours next week! Will you be going to school on crutches??
ReplyDeleteAdin-oush!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear, though you will have a nice war story. Send pictures of your cast! Can you believe I will see you THIS MONTH?! B'H.... LOVE YOU! Nicki