Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am scarrred steeff llleike crrrrazy.

As you can see I am an Isrraaeli, viff an akcent. Now if you pleaase, I have a british accent. Now pahhdon me, I am scaaaed stiff. Now like, and totally I am like totally an American. You know what is in season? Well, designing a different outfit for each person in the world. You know, when you think of lets say a British person you suddenly think of those soldiers with long furry hats? Well, It's tuns of fun!!! An American has a t-shirt saying I love NY, and some shorts. An israeli, is more different: You see, there is Charedim, Datyiim Leumim and Chilonim (all different kinds). So a Charedi is a man that has one of those long robe with furry SHORT hats. A dati Leumi is a girl with a 'Gush Katiff' shirt, and skirts to the knees and crocs. Okay, okay, okay, OKAY! I will not do it again. I always get overboard (well, I also get over-bored).
Okay, I also have not say proper Hello. (okay, now imagine that I say it one long breath -) Hello! How are you? I am good! I am happy that your good too! Whoa, okay, I am going to fast. Well, I am not that good. Don't ask me why!! Okay, Okay, it's about the war (duh). I am scared stiff... I mean, they put up signs in each class to go to this certan place when there is a siren when a bomb comes. That means that they are getting ready, which is NOT a good sign...
Now, they had a weight and height test at school, and the nurse did not say anything so I don't know if it is a good sign or a bad sign...
I got to do my homework! Guys, I am not having e-mails, Shame on you!!!
Love,
Adina

4 comments:

  1. Well we have to tell you that in any language - and in any accent - you are a wonderful writer. Your blog really gives us a birdseye view of the incredible flow of ideas, thoughts and feelings inside your smart and pretty head. These are scarey times... but you should always remember that your parents and teachers are doing everything possible to keep you safe.
    Love you soooooooooooooo much,
    Grandma Bette & Grandpa Paul
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adina girl, you are very silly! I am sorry you are scared. I would be too and am a bit nervous for you. However I know with peace in our hearts everything will be ok. I love you and everyone there. We will all think happy peaceful thoughts and keep everyone safe in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie Girl,
    I can not imagine how you could not be scared. It is a totally normal reaction and a very hard time to be an Israeli. We love you so so much and I think it is very important and good that you are using your blog to talk about how you feel. Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adina, you crack us up! btw, how was Beetle the Bard? And hey, mazaltov on losing 2 1/2 pounds! That's a real accomplishment! Let's talk on the phone tomorrow about the war.
    love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete